1. Wooden clock: A hand-carved artisan clock is perfect for a spouse who likes to support small-business crafters. Try Etsy.com!
2. Plaque: World ping pong champ? Two-time marathoner? Have your spouse’s crowning achievement mounted on a plaque for posterity.
3. Cutting board: A top-notch cutting board – one made from bamboo, perhaps? – or another cool cooking tool.
4. Photo frame: A wooden frame holding a meaningful photo is a true blue keepsake.
5. Jewelry box: There’s something rustic about a wooden jewelry box – try filling it with some funky wooden bangles.
6. Game set: Whether it’s bowling, chess, backgammon or croquet, a handsome wooden game set is a fun toy for your anniversary!
7. Barrel-aged whiskey: Do you research and score something delicious for the whiskey aficionado in your life.
8. Antique furniture: A furniture fan will appreciate a work that’s full of history – just like your relationship.
9. Autographed baseball bat: This should be a hit for the sports lover you love!
10. Carved wooden sculpture: Present a gorgeous piece of art to the love of your life.
11. A stroll on the boardwalk: A more conceptual take on the theme of wood, this one has romance written all over it.
12. Wood-encased dart board: A perfect addition to the man cave.
13. Initials carved into a tree: How sweet! Celebrate your anniversary like you’re kids again.
14. Household plant or tree: A favorite plant will fill your home with life and love.
15. Fishing rod: Would your sweetie rather be fishing? Make that daydream a reality.
16. Valet: A stylish place to rest his valuables.
17. Treasure chest: Let your imagination run wild and fill a chest with all of your spouse’s most treasured items.
18. Barbecue tools: Ideal for the household grill master.
19. Wooden jewelry: Let your sweetie make a style statement in offbeat wooden baubles.
20. Desk set: A handsome desk set for your handsome other half.
Silverware (Stainless, pewter)
21. Flatware: For a significant other who loves to entertain, opt for service for 12!
22. Engraved silver serving piece: Engrave a serving tray or a silver vase with a love quote and the date of your anniversary.
23. Heavy-gauge cookware: Got a spouse who spends more time in the kitchen than anywhere else? Arm him with the tools he needs.
24. Stainless barware: A sophisticated way to prepare anniversary cocktails.
25. Fancy cork screw: Some of these are so tricked out, they’re gifts unto themselves. Of course, a bottle of red or champers couldn’t hurt.
26. Engraved silver champagne flutes: And something to sip out of…
27. Silver jewelry: You really can’t go wrong (unless your significant other is into yellow gold).
28. Silver watch: A fancy showpiece your spouse can gaze at daily.
29. Silver cuff links: Make him look dapper every day.
30. Silver tray to serve breakfast in bed: A romantic gesture that never goes out of style.
Get Romantic Anniversary Date Ideas