1. Bouquet of flowers: It’s true that almost every girl loves to receive a beautiful bouquet.
2. Flowering plant: If she (or he) is not into flowers – or if you’ve got a guy with a green thumb – try a flowering plant instead -- it lasts longer.
3. Photograph, print or painting of flowers: A lovely photograph or painting of a floral still life can plant the seeds of romance.
4. Potpourri: Provide a satchel of fragrant potpourri – and some linens, garments or lingerie to keep fresh.
5. Flowered clothing or lingerie: Floral patterned textiles can be just as romantic as the real thing.
6. Flower of the month club: A gift that keeps on giving – right to your doorstep!
7. Scattered rose petals: A tried-and-true gesture for the die-hard romantic. Don’t forgot a bottle of bubbly!
8. Floral-scented perfume: If you know her scent of choice, lay it on her.
9. Trip to the botanic gardens: A romantic day strolling through the botanic gardens – what a sweet idea.
10. Flower-shaped jewelry: Again, you can’t go wrong with jewelry.
11. Rose gold: An homage to the jewelry of yesterday.
12. Cotton roses: A bouquet of faux roses can be very realistic looking – and last a lot longer than the genuine article.
13. Fruit basket: A sweet and healthy choice.
14. Fruit of the month club: For the fruit lover in your life.
15. Chocolate-dipped strawberries: Is this a romantic cliché? We don’t care – it’s still divine.
16. Fruit bouquet: Flower-shaped fruits? You’re hitting two traditional materials in one gift.
17. Gourmet caramel apples: Ooey, gooey and amazing.
18. Fruit-flavored candy: Does your sweetie have a sweet tooth? Then this is a natural choice.
19. Wine: It’s made from grapes, so it counts!
20. Champagne: Ditto here.
21. Weekend at the vineyard: Why not take that bottle of wine to the next level?
22. Fruit painting or photo: For the art lover you love.
23. Apple- or pumpkin-picking trip: Bring out the kids inside.
24. Fruit pie: A freshly baked pie from fruits you picked yourself earlier in the day? Adorable anniversary idea.
25. Fruit-infused liquor: From orange to pomegranate, vodkas and other liquors come infused in a myriad of fruits.
26. Food processor: For the kitchen enthusiast.
27. Coffee/espresso maker: What a great way to spend your anniversary morning: Enjoying a great cup of Joe!
28. Stand mixer: A brightly hued KitchenAid mixer? Perfect for baking your anniversary cake together – and licking the giant bowl.
29. Panini press: Something your sweetie probably wouldn’t buy himself – but would certainly enjoy.
30. Waffle maker: Anniversary breakfast just got sweeter.
Did we miss any? We want to know your ideas! Leave a comment to add to our ultimate anniversary ideas list.