1. Egyptian cotton bedding: Delicious to roll around in together.
2. Clothing: Handpick an outfit to show your sweetie how well you know his style.
3. Monogrammed bathrobe: Imagine discovering a luxurious, customized bathroom on the morning of your anniversary.
4. Lingerie: Lace teddies and chiffon babydolls are a surefire way to spice things up.
5. Luggage: Going somewhere? With brand new canvas luggage, you will be.
6. Hammock: A perfect way to cuddle up together on your anniversary.
7. Monogrammed bath towels or beach towels: Whether you’re headed to the shore or just to the shower, a plush towel is the perfect accessory.
8. Beach bag: You’ll need something to stuff that plush, new towel into…
9. Jewelry in a cotton pouch: A great way to give a glamorous gift that still sticks to tradition.
10. Mattress: Have a romantic romp on a brand new pillow top mattress this year.
11. Tapestry: For the décor enthusiast, a wall tapestry is a welcome addition to the home.
12. Cotton candy: A trip to the carnival is a sweet way to spend your anniversary.
13. Cotton roses: Believe it or not, you can score a bouquet of flowers in many different materials; cotton is just one of them. (Google it!)
14. Rug: Imagine walking into your ho-hum living room, only to find a chic, new cow hide or an antique Persian rug. This is a gift that packs a punch.
15. Picnic blanket: A great way to say, “Let’s go spend the day together -- I packed lunch!”
16. Necktie: Does he wear a suit to work every day? Refresh his wardrobe with a few dapper additions.
17. Tennis shoes: Try a fresh new pair of sneakers and a day spent at the tennis courts, followed by a romantic dinner.
18. Hat: Visit a quality milliner to get him a topper he’ll adore.
19. Scarf or mittens: What’s cuter than a scarf and mitten set to keep your sweetie warm this winter?
20. Apron and chef’s hat: If your spouse loves to cook, an adorable apron and even a chef’s hat (for comedic value!) are spot-on.
21. Set of china: If you never registered for this, now’s the perfect time to treat yourselves.
22. Commemorative plate: Have a plate custom-made with your favorite photo and your anniversary date.
23. Vase: A gorgeous vase filled with your sweetie’s favorite blooms is sure to bring a smile.
24. China doll or figurines: Does your spouse love collectibles? This is the perfect opportunity to beef up that collection.
25. Sake set: Sushi night? A beautiful sake set is the perfect complement.
26. Jewelry box: Fill it with a piece of jewelry and you’re really in business.
27. China photo frame: Slip your favorite couple photo into a frame made of fine china for a sophisticated yet sentimental gift.
28. Tea set: A china tea set – especially an antique – is undeniably sweet.
29. China cufflinks: Yes, they exist – and they’re debonair!
30. Trip to China: Why not take the traditional material and really think outside the box?!
Did we miss any? We want to know your ideas! Leave a comment to add to our ultimate anniversary ideas list.