1. Sweater: Pick up a warm, chunky sweater or a silky smooth cashmere version.
2. Coat: A new wool coat is chic gift for you or him.
3. Throw: Snuggle up together under a cozy blanket.
4. Rug: A brand new kilim or dhurrie will add instant warmth and style to your shared space.
5. Scarf: Keep him cozy and comfy all winter long with an irresistible cashmere scarf.
6. Robe: A pair of cashmere robe right after a long, steamy shower together? Perfection.
7. Hat: Whether his style is a knit ski hat or an old fashioned newsboy cap, wool is the best material by far.
8. Slippers: Sheepskin slippers are just what his bare feet need (and yours!).
9. Trip to New Zealand: It’s not just an exotic retreat full of outdoor adventure; it’s also well-known for its prolific wool production.
10. Ski trip: What better place to bundle up in wool than atop the slopes?
11. Wool roses: They come in just about any material, and wool is no exception.
12. Wool purse: A great, winter-chic accessory.
13. Sheepskin boots or coat: Whether it’s Uggs or a toasty sheepskin coat, this material is a hit for the seventh anniversary.
14. Sheepskin car seat covers: Baby the car with a luxurious sheepskin cover.
15. Wool tie: He’ll look dapper in a handsome wool necktie – or bow tie!
16. Copper Mountain ski resort: Back up your skis and snowboards and head out to Colorado for an anniversary weekend on the slopes (or in the cabin!).
17. Visit Coppertown USA: Love to learn together? Head to Michigan to learn all about the history of copper mining.
18. Copper jewelry: Hammered copper is gorgeous when made into bracelets, pendants and even rings.
19. Trip to the Statue of Liberty in NYC: Lady Liberty is green because of the patina of the material she’s made of: copper. Take a trip to New York to see her up close – and even go inside.
20. Throw pennies in a fountain: A sweet, carefree way to spend your anniversary: take a stroll, throw pennies into a fountain – and don’t forget to make a wish!
21. Copper vase: Present a gorgeous bouquet in an even more gorgeous hammered-copper vase.
22. Copper cookware: A true gourmet will appreciate the sophisticated qualities of copper cookware.
23. Copper pocket watch: Does he love old-fashioned objects? Shop around for a copper watch that he can carry around and think of you.
24. Trip to Copper Canyon, Mexico: Visit six breathtaking canyons (in many places, deeper than the Grand Canyon) in Chihuahua, Mexico – then head further south for some fun in the sun.
25. Fire pit: A rustic firepit is something you can both enjoy on chilly nights.
26. Copper tea kettle: This beautiful kitchen addition is great for chilly nights spent curled up on the couch.
27. Pennies from Heaven: Into watching old movies together? This Bing Crosby classic is sure to please.
28. Lucky pennies: Either bestow a lucky penny as a keychain or mount it into a picture frame holding a treasured photo of you two.
29. Engraved copper medallion: Have a commemorative coin created to honor your special day. Include it in a gift basket with some of your favorite things from that year: movies that debuted, a copy of the newspaper from the day you were married, and even one of the favors from your wedding.
30. Copper wind chimes: Something to enjoy while sipping cocktails on the porch!
Did we miss any? We want to know your ideas! Leave a comment to add to our ultimate anniversary ideas list.