1. Flask: It’s one of the ultimate manly gifts, and engraving can make it endearingly personal.
2. Vase: Fill a silver vase with a beautiful bouquet for double the impact!
3. Candelabra: Imagine how romantic your anniversary dinner will be cast in candlelight.
4. Flatware: Silver hollowware utensils are a great gift for a spouse who loves to entertain.
5. Serving bowl: Add an elegant touch to the tabletop.
6. Ice bucket: Your bar setup will look amazing with this kind of a bucket front and center!
7. Vintage tea set: Scour thrift shops and online vendors for an authentic set.
8. Locket: Always a sentimental gift, a locket that’s genuine hollowware is sure to please.
9. Wine goblets: Feel like royalty sipping your pinot noir from these.
10. Cuff: Think of how striking a silver hollowware bangle would look on her wrist!
11. Punch bowl: It will definitely be the centerpiece of any party you two host.
12. Fountain pen: This is a great gift for him, especially if he loves vintage desk accessories.
13. Sugar bowl and creamer: There’s no doubt you’ll really get some good use out of this gift.
14. Serving tray: Serving trays are a very common piece of silver hollowware, so you should have a bunch of options from which to choose.
15. Pitcher: That summer lemonade just got a whole lot fancier!