1. Martini shakers: You made it this far, so shake things up for your tenth anniversary!
2. Hammered tin jewelry: A beautiful, funky gift for a beautiful spouse with funky style.
3. Tin cufflinks: An unexpected material for cufflinks, but still very debonair.
4. Trip to the World of Coca Cola: Head to Atlanta to see where this all-American soft drink got its start, filled with tons of treats and attractions.
5. The Wizard of Oz: Who doesn’t have a soft spot for this classic? Watch it together and take a stroll down the Yellow Brick Road…we mean, memory lane!
6. A six-pack: Just kidding – how about tickets to a sports event, where he’s really likely to enjoy that beer!
7. A tin of popcorn: Try an assortment of yummy popcorns – from caramel to cheese – and settle in for a super romantic movie night.
8. A tin of chocolates: Skip the traditional box in favor of tin.
9. Jewelry tin: Hide a gorgeous bauble inside a simple tin for a welcome anniversary surprise.
10. Gift bucket: Fill a tin bucket with all of your spouse’s favorite little things: Snacks, books, DVDs, and odds and ends.
11. Tin foil: Wrap up your gift of choice in alum
12. Antique tin toys: Hit a flea market to find these cute collectibles.
13. Martini shakers: Shake (or stir) up a surprise this anniversary.
14. Brushed aluminum fixtures: Beauty the bathroom – then take a long bubble bath together.
15. Aluminum briefcase or portfolio: A sturdy briefcase made of aluminum has a sophisticated, modern appeal.
16. Aluminum kitchen gadgets: Does your spouse like to tinker in the kitchen? Get him some new toys.
17. Whipped cream dispenser: We’re not telling you where to put the whipped cream, of course…
18. Bicycle: Many bike frames are made of aluminum, so take advantage of your tenth anniversary to buy a new set of wheels for your sweetie.
19. iPod: This one’s a no-brainer – and it’s made of aluminum!
20. Custom sign: How about something cool – or hilarious – for his man cave?
21. Cookware: Aluminum pots and pans are a treat for a cooking enthusiast.
22. Aluminum foil: Wrap up your gift of choice in aluminum foil instead of plain old wrapping paper.
23. Fishing boat: Many small fishing boats are made of aluminum.
24. Fishing rod: Can’t afford to buy a boat? Rent one and embark on a fishing expedition for two.
25. Appliances: Whether a major or countertop appliances, it’ll definitely go to great use.
26. Sports equipment: For a sports nut, a new baseball bat or hockey sticks makes for a very useful gift.
27. Custom street sign: Have a cute, decorative street sign design as a dedication to your significant other.
28. Grill: Does your sweetie love to barbecue? Get him a brand new grill to master!
29. Grilling tools: These are a great complement to his brand new anniversary grill.
30. Diamond jewelry: Need we say more?
Did we miss any? We want to know your ideas! Leave a comment to add to our ultimate anniversary ideas list.