1. Lacy lingerie: This is definitely the way to go on this anniversary!
2. Lace garter: Spice things up with one of these under your dress....
3. Lace clothing or even lacy pumps: A great gift for any girly girl.
4. Lace tablecloth: This makes an elegant backdrop for a romantic anniversary meal.
5. Filigree lace jewelry: Go for a precious take on this traditional material.
6. Dream trip to France: Head to Chantilly, France, where a famous song about lace was once inspired.
7. Dream trip to Nottingham, England: It may not have a song named after it, but Nottingham lace is another beautiful variation of the material.
8. Lace roses: They exist, and they’re adorable.
9. Lacy photo album: Fill it with pictures of all your years together.
10. Lacy wedding dress: Take the opportunity to renew your vows!
11. Faux fur coat: A luxurious way to say I love you.
12. Faux fur rug: Even a cowhide rug is something you can both enjoy.
13. Furry handcuffs: These can be a fun surprise!
14. Fur-lined boots: While these make a great gift, a day spent playing in the snow is even better.
15. Animal-print clothing or decor: This counts as fur in our book -- even if it’s not furry!
16. Pet: A dog or cat that you’ve always wanted can be a great way to multiply your love (if you’re both on the same page about this, of course).
17. Donation to an animal rescue or wildlife foundation: A very thoughtful gift if the cause is meaningful to your significant other.
18. Trip to the zoo: Spend the day at the zoo and make a bunch of furry new friends.
19. African safari: Feeling adventurous? Book a once-in-a-lifetime trip to celebrate 13 years together while gazing at wildlife.
20. Clothing: Any kind counts, so take each other on a shopping excursion!
21. Fresh new bed sheets: You’ll want to linger in bed...and then linger some more.
22. Luxurious robe: Always a welcome gift -- especially when coupled with a day at the spa.
23. Soft towels: These, you can both enjoy postshower -- or on a beach day together.
24. Sexy bathing suit: Wear this during a day of fun in the water to make your anniversary a splash!
25. Reupholstered furniture: Get your favorite piece of furniture -- perhaps an heirloom -- reupholstered as a special gift.
26. Brand-new suit: A custom-tailored suit is something every guy could use.
27. Canvas picnic basket: Pack this with everything you two need for a day of splendor in the grass.
28. Original painting on canvas: A unique way to express your love to a creative spouse.
29. Beautiful tapestry: This makes a great gift for a significant other who loves to decorate.
30. Handmade item: Got a knack for sewing? Be it a piece of clothing or even a tote bag, this is a beautiful, personalized way of showing your love.
See More: Anniversary & Date Nights