1. Make sure both cars are turned off. Seriously.
2. Connect the red jumper cable (the positive one) to the positive terminal on the stalled battery.
3. Connect the other red cable to the positive terminal of the good battery.
4. Connect one end of the black cable (negative) to the negative terminal of the good battery.
5. Connect the other black cable to a clean, metal surface under the disabled car's hood; try shooting for the engine block.
6. Start the car that's doing the jumping and then let it run for a few minutes. Start the stalled car.
7. Remove the cables in reverse order.
8. Keep the jumped car running for about half an hour so it can properly recharge.
See More: Buying a Car , How to