Here are the coupons I’ve “clipped” this week. Check 'em out -- these deals will save you over $100 on a new fall wardrobe, DVD player, and more! All those, plus my Deal of the Week Award, after the jump.
- Need new end-of-summer and early fall clothes? Get an additional 40% off clearance items at EXPRESS, and take 20% off orders of $50 or more with coupon code 3950. [EXPRESS]
- Lord & Taylor 15% off storewide savings pass on sale and clearance merchandise. [Lord & Taylor]
- Need a gift? Save 10% on any purchase, 15% on orders of $80 or more, and 20% on orders of $125 or more on RedEnvelope.com. [RedEnvelope]
- Need a new DVD player? This Magnavox one is $80 off -- plus free shipping! -- on Newegg.com. [Newegg]
- Recycling is not only planet-friendly, it pays (literally)! These 15 websites will give you money for your recycled goods. [Wise Bread]
And my “Deal of the Week” Award goes to:
Estee Lauder Platinum Illuminator All-Over Powder, originally $30, now $15 on Amazon. Preserve your summer glow into the fall!
See More: Budgeting , Buying Appliances , Buying Electronics , Buying Guides , Coupon Clipper