1. Scrub-a-dub-dub the inside of your fridge every four months. Clean by using a solution of half water and half white vinegar.
Photo by Kenmore
2. De-crud all those crevices on the door’s surface with a little liquid dishwashing detergent diluted with water.
3. Use a toothbrush for cleaning the gasket (aka rubber molding) around the door, and then coat it with a tiny bit of petroleum jelly to prevent sticking and tearing.
4. Sprinkle baking soda on the bottom of your crisper and cover it with a paper towel for extra odor protection (replace every three months).
5. If you know not to keep leftovers in the fridge for days on end, how do you explain that festering heap on the bottom shelf? Always get rid of old food, pronto!
See More: Cleaning & Organizing , Decor Trends , Decor Tricks