- Remember that the traditional look is, in general, more complex than a modern or contemporary style. It also is very focused on symmetry.
- The vanity is the main focal point for a traditional bathroom. Look for double sinks, with a slatted pedestal between them.
- If you’re in the market for new flooring, go for tile with a simple pattern.
- In terms of your toilet, look for something two-piece.
- Use molding to achieve a cohesive look throughout the entire bathroom. This is an easy, understated way to tie the entire room together.
- If you have the space, definitely go for a free-standing, claw-footed tub -- this is about as traditional and elegant as you can get.
To Complete Your Look, Here's How to Nail Traditional Decor.
See More: Decor Tricks , How to