- Start with a freestanding bathtub. You can probably find one at a flea market or an estate sale (make sure to give it a really good cleaning before you use it). Look for something white and claw-footed for a real vintage touch.
- For the walls, go for a stenciled floral design or wallpaper (make sure it won’t peel due to the moisture). Over-the-top flowery is always fun.
- If you have a window, cover it with lace curtains that tie back with pretty ribbons.
- Paint an old wooden bench to sit on as you do your makeup and other primping. You might also want to upholster it with some cushioning on top.
- On the walls, hang old-time pictures -- photos of your ancestors are always a nice touch, or maybe your town many years ago. Something personal is always nice.
- Instead of a regular mirror up against the wall, find an ornate gold picture frame, have glass put inside it, and hang it up on your wall as if it’s a piece of art.
Also Try How to Nail Cottage Decor.
See More: Decor Tricks , How to