Covering a standard magnet board in great wallpaper can boost the fun factor without sacrificing functionality.
Magnetic pencil cups
1. Measure the magnet board and draw these measurements on the back side of your wallpaper with a pencil.
2. Cut out the paper using an X-acto knife and metal ruler as your guide.
3. Apply an even coat of spray adhesive to the back side of your paper, and adhere it to the front of the magnet board.
4. Measure the front and sides of the magnetic cups, adding a 1/2” allowance to wrap around the back.
5. Transfer the measurements to your wallpaper, cut out the paper, and adhere it to the cups using the same technique.
This project is from Wallpaper Projects: More than 50 Craft and Design Ideas for Your Home, from Accents to Art by Derek Fagerstrom and Lauren Smith.
Check out more DIY projects from the experts at The Nest
See More: Decor Trends , Decor Tricks , DIY , How to , Painting & DIY , Cleaning & Organizing