You'll needWallpaper Picture frame X-Acto knife Glue stick Photograph
1. Cut out a 2-foot section of the wallpaper and flatten it with books overnight so it won't curl while you're cutting it.
2. Open the back of the picture frame, take out the existing cardboard mat and lay it on top of the wallpaper.
3. Using the X-Acto knife, trace around the mat to cut the wallpaper into the same size and shape as the mat. We used Farrow & Ball's The Lotus Papers.
4. Glue the wallpaper to the mat and place inside the frame.
5. Place the photo in the frame and display!
Love this gallery wall? Watch the makeover video.
Want to see all the credits? Check out the resources page.