1. Seaweed: Arrange 2 handfuls of seaweed (available at your fish monger) evenly across the bottom of the pot.
2. Corn: Toss in 6 ears of corn, shucked, cut into 3 pieces each.
3. Potatoes: Add 6 red potatoes that have been boiled just until fork tender and quartered.
4. Sausage: Layer 1 1/2 lbs. of Kielbasa sausage, sliced 1-inch thick.
5. Lobster: Place three 1 1/2-pound lobsters into pot, cut in half lengthwise.
6. Clams: Add 24 top neck clams, soaked and scrubbed clean.
7. Bay Leaves: Top with six bay leaves.
8: Dry White Wine: Pour in 1 1/2 cups dry white wine. Cover and cook over medium heat for 20-30 minutes, until the lobster shells are bright red and the clams open (toss the ones that don't).
See More: Dinner , Entertaining , Food & Recipes