You’re not doing each other any favors sneaking ice cream into the freezer. Keep each other on track by avoiding these common diet crashers.
1. Respect your partner’s workout schedule. Even if you’re not a morning person, pulling her back into bed so you can get some morning cuddling in isn’t going to help her if she’s looking to get a run in before work.
2. Keep the pantry clean (and no, we don’t mean with bleach). Adding your favorite snacks to the shelves will tempt you -- and more importantly, your partner -- when you’re craving some chips and dip.
3. Toss out the takeout menus. It’s a lot harder to order when you don’t have a list of tempting items sitting in a drawer in your kitchen.
4. Choose healthy restaurants for date night. Sure, almost every restaurant serves salad...as a side dish. Keep each other in line by opting for places with plenty of delicious (and relatively low-calorie) items to choose from.
5. Don’t complain about the time suck. Yeah, you’d prefer if your partner came straight home after work, but making him feel guilty about putting in an extra hour at the gym will only deter him from going.
See More: Fitness Tips , Diet & Fitness , So Random , How to