Check out the couple activities that are guaranteed to keep the fun in your relationship (with a minimum of corniness).
1. Playing Guitar Hero If you have another couple over, you can graduate to Rock Band and get your ya-yas out like The Stones.
2. Training for a Marathon There are few greater rushes than completing those 26-plus miles (okay, or 2.6 miles). Why not train together so you can celebrate times two?
3. Rock Climbing K2 is likely outside your reach, so give your gym’s indoor climbing wall a try. As you gain confidence, you can graduate to scaling the great outdoors.
4. Bowling Is there any better way to unwind? Between the $5 pitchers and the rental shoes, it’s perfect for taking a break from your daily life and enjoying some low-key fun.
5. Tandem Skydiving This isn’t something to enter into lightly, but with a good instructor and proper equipment, it’s entirely safe. And hey, what other activity is there that so nearly replicates the rush of falling in love?
6. Playing Paintball Rent the equipment you need and square off against your spouse (or, if you’re feeling merciful, pair up with your sweetie against another team).
7. Camping It’s your chance to truly get away from it all -- give the BlackBerry a well-deserved day off -- and just savor nature and each other.
8. Rafting Determine whether you want a leisurely drift or a white-knuckle thrill ride; then bon voyage.
9. Test-Driving a Sports Car
You may not be able to buy a Ferrari just yet -- the mortgage and student loans get in the way -- but you can still take a dream ride.
10. Visiting an Amusement Park
Remember how much fun it was to go to Six Flags as a kid? Ride roller coasters until you have vertigo; then fall into bed at home.
Get more Date Night Ideas
from the experts at The Nest
See More: Anniversary & Date Nights , Love & Sex , Sex Q&A