1. Percentage of married women who report that they’ve had NO sex in the past year: 3 percent. Percentage of married men who report that they’ve had NO sex in the past year: 1 percent. (Hmm...)
2. Number of times per week the average married couple has sex: 2. Percentage of married women who’ve faked an orgasm at some point in their marriage: 47 percent.
3. Percentage of men who report that their partner had an orgasm the last time they had sex: 85 percent. Percentage of women who report that they actually had an orgasm the last time they had sex: 64 percent.
4. Percentage of married couples who sleep alone: 12 percent. Percentage of custom homes expected to have dual master bedrooms by 2015: 60 percent.
5. Percentage of newly married couples who met online: 30 percent. Percentage of married couples who’ve lied to their friends about how they met: 7 percent.
6. Percentage of married people who admit having lied to their partner about how much they earn: 10 percent. Percentage of married 18- to 34-year-olds who have lied to their spouse about how much money they make: 25 percent.