1: When does your guy have sex on the brain most?
2. What smell is most likely to spike your man's arousal?
A: a woman's sweat
B: leather and tobacco
C: lavender and pumpkin pie
3. Why does he have nipples?
A: so he can help out with breastfeeding duty
B: they're leftover features from his fetus days
C: for sexual stimulation
4. Does the size of his hands relate to the size of his member?
A: yes, big mitts = whoa, put that thing away!
B: no, guys with small hands can still be, um, XL-size
5. To keep his package working well, what should he avoid?
B: wearing tighty whities
C: playing contact sports
6. Why does he fall asleep after sex?
A: ejaculation releases sleep hormones in his bod
B: to build up his sperm count for round two
7. Who can tolerate being cold better?
8. True or false: His eyes are more fine-tuned than yours are.
A: no way
B: so true
9. What are his ideal blood pressure and cholesterol counts?
A: 150/90; under 300
B: 80/50; under 100
C: 120/80; under 200
10. What makes his gut grow fastest?
B: no exercise
C: junk food
11. Which part of his bod gets worked most by skin cancer?
A: his chest—it's more sensitive to rays
B: his back—easy to miss with sunscreen
C: his arms—they're exposed every day
See More: Love & Sex